Photobucket

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hats off to you, Dennis


You gotta love Dennis Kucinich. He is to the House what the late, great Paul Wellstone was to the Senate, a progressive voice of conscience and principle. Rep, Kucinich has filed impeachment papers on Attack-Dog-In-Chief Dick "Sureshot" Cheney, the REAL President of the United States. Do I think that Kucinich has an icicle's chance in hell of ever being elected president? No, sadly, I really don't. But I am sure glad he sits on the Hill. Now, as to whether his articles of impeachment against the Vice Emperor will succeed; well, kids, start calling your Congressperson and tell them "I'm mad as hell, and I want that Dick out!"

"Vice President Cheney purposely manipulated the intelligence process to deceive the citizens and Congress by fabricating a threat of Iraqi weapons of mass destruction to justify the use of American forces against the nation of Iraq in a manner damaging to national security interests."

No comments: