Photobucket

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

From out of the mouth of boobs

I don't watch or listen to the presidunce's press conferences. I find it much healthier to merely skim the transcript on line after the fact. My blood pressure remains more stable, and I am less likely to throw something violently at the wall.

Now, after 6 years of the American idiot, the idiot-in-chief, the all-hat-no-cattle cowboy, you'd think I can't be surprised by what comes out from between those smirking lips anymore. Me, too. But never underestimate the power of the decider to throw me a curve when I least expect it. And so, here it be. From this parody of a president, who lies with the abandon of the negligent, clueless, Mama's boy that he is. And the sad irony is that these are probably the truest words the damn fool has ever uttered.

The context: Bush is asked about sanction on Iran, with whom many of allies happily do business. Are you ready? The reply (an excerpt):

"Money trumps peace ... sometimes."


Yeah. It sure does, George. It's the sum total of your foreign policy.
















Trump piece?

No comments: